Receptions & Business Banquets
Charm and elegance are expressed in the design of our Modern American Style Clubhouse with its amazing views overlooking our classically designed golf course. Our Club features several private dining rooms of various size that are available for business or personal needs. Whether you are hosting a breakfast, lunch, or dinner meeting, golf events, family functions, or elegant wedding reception, Jackson Country Club's professional staff and spectacular surroundings will provide you with an occasion to remember.
Jackson Country Club is the "Hub City's" premier wedding and reception location. Our Main Dining Room accommodates up to 275 guests for a seated event. The Club can accommodate up to 400 for receptions when utilizing the Main Dining Room and the Patio. Beautiful photo opportunities are found lakeside or under many of our mature hardwood trees.
Our facility and services are exceeded only by our commitment to ensure your day is special from the beginning. Because each event is unique, we customize all events to reflect your individual vision and taste through incorporating an exquisite culinary cuisine with your individual style your event will be one to remember at Jackson Country Club. Executive Chef Tanner Wade will assist you in the ultimate culinary experience for your event. Please contact Executive Chef Tanner Wade at 731-300-7912 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Banquet Facility at a Glance at JCC
- Main Banquet Room seats up to 250 guests with the dance floor in place.
- Option to rent the entire Clubhouse first floor is available. (Seating up to 375)
- 400 square foot dance floor located in the center of the Banquet Room.
- Standard House linens are included in every banquet.
- Jackson Room seats up to 20 for small meetings and casual dinners.
- Madison Room seats up to 40 for meetings and dinners.
- The Jackson and Madison Rooms may be combined to host larger gathering or provide a more casual space.
- Experienced Event Coordinator on site to make your day special and stress free.
- Detailed Event Timelines
- Planned and coordinated Room Set Up
- Budget planning services.
- Full Service Wait and Bartending Staff
- Fully Stocked Bar with - Draft and Bottled Beer, Wine by the Bottle or Glass, and House, Call, and Premium liquors available.
- Complete Set Up and Break Down of the Event.