Tennis at Jackson Country Club
Tennis at Jackson Country Club is second to none in Tennessee. We feature two (2) indoor and four (4) professionally maintained outdoor courts.
The JCC Tennis Team
- Michael Hayes, Director of Tennis - USTPA Elite Professional
- Jay Veazey, USTPA Professional
- Dasha Klyuyenko, USTPA Professional
Our three on site USTPA Professionals have gained a reputation as among the elite training professionals in the south. Through the use of teaching pro-level technique in the beginning our USTPA Professional Staff has been able to not on gain an Elite reputation, but have been able to produce over 30 state finalists and College Players from the junior ranks. They also currently have several juniors highly ranked in the National and South Rankings.
The Jackson Country Club tennis program has many opportunities to participate in junior, ladies', and men's clinics as well as take individual instruction.
The Professional Tennis Shop has pro-line equipment available, professional stringing services, apparel, and footwear. Please see us for all your tennis needs and or gifts for loved ones and friends.
Quick Glance at Jackson Country Club's Tennis Instruction:
- All 3 of JCC's USPTA Certified Professionals strongly emphasize modern pro-level offensive ball striking techniques to enable our juniors and adults to reach their maximum potential!
- From the beginning teach all of our students with the pro-level technique, we don’t take shortcuts to limit potential our goal is to maximize your potential from the beginning versus “just get the ball in play now”.
- We put a strong focus on teaching proven and statistically sound patterns of play for both singles and doubles.
- We strongly incorporate serve + 1 and return + 1 shot combinations because statistics are conclusive that the average point lasts under four shots all the way from 12’s juniors to the top players in the world.
- Our pros utilize the most advanced training tools available including:
- I-playmate ball machines able to produce any shot combinations while the pro can stay on the same side of the court as the students
- Hudl Technique slow motion video which enable us to compare you side by side with the top pros in the world on a frame by frame basis.
- Video capability is available on both indoor courts.
- Video capability to watch your lesson, view your point plays, and matches.
- Ability to perfect your returns through the use of an elevated serving machine that gives realistic practice of return of serves
- Incorporation of appropriate and modern Professional Level hand feeding and ball feeding techniques to push the students continually to their maximum potential.